A kind of different idea, and with a great result

A kind of different idea, and with a great result.

Launch AUTO COMPOUND by WSB Amount x Auto Composite Days.

Ex:

Up to 10,000 SELF-COMPOSED WSB every MINUTE
From 10,000 WSB to 20,000 WSB AUTO COMPOSITE 60 MINUTES
From 20,000 WSB to 50,000 WSB DAILY COMPOSITE
From 50,000 WSB to 70,000 WSB AUTO COMPOUND WEEKLY
From 70,000 WSB to 100,000 WSB AUTO COMPOSITE FORTNIGHT
OVER 100,000 WSB AUTO COMPOUND MONTHLY

This would make the little ones earn more (a way to attract more hold and increase the exorbitant amount - MAKE HISTORY WITH THE WORLD’S LARGEST COMMUNITY)… and whoever wants to earn more AUTO COMPOUND create more portfolio to benefit from AUTO COMPOUND.

Let’s get to 1 billion moon HOLD

3 Likes

I may be in the minority here, but I disagree with the premise on this. That, and the focus that some people seem to have on farming.

I mean, I guess that’s all we have right now so it makes sense for people to talk about farming, it’s benefits, staking, the desire for auto-compounding, the APR rate going down, etc., etc… BUT - it’s important to remember that this is NOT a farming token. The farming we currently have will literally be done in a few short months and was just a way to (generously) gain more tokens for us early investors.

In my opinion, we should be talking less about ways to improve farming/staking, and instead let the developers work on the actual product on hand. I know they’re currently working on the back-end for ETPs and I imagine they have a lot of work ahead of them to make stock ETPs possible as well. I think single-asset farming for BUSD and BNB are coming (based on a previous blog post), but other than that let’s look beyond farming.

I will be writing a post later to ask the question - “Why Invest?”

FloppyDrive

5 Likes

Yes agreed, people should be glad they are able to take advantage of the staking/farming as this token has a fixed limited supply, unlike $CAKE where it is inflationary. The more you accumulate now, the better off you will be in the future.