Is BUSD a stablecoin to purchase WSB?

Is BUSD a stablecoin to purchase WSB?

Yes, BUSD is stable coin and you can swap BUSD for WSB in PancakeSwap or you can use BNB to swap for WSB.
Keep in mind that WSB dApp is in BSC (Binance Smart Chain).

Both BUSD and BNB can be bought from Binance.

1 Like

Ok Excellent. Follow-up Question: Will BUSD be an approved stablecoin for ETP purchases as well?

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s the idea. Maybe some other stablecoins could be used too, as the ETPs are technically on Ethereum.

1 Like

I can only guess now, but given that stable coins will be used to buy ETPs - it should be. You can always swap BUSD to other stable coin anyway.
But there is a catch, the ETPs are gonna be on Ethereum main net, not BSC. That said, your stable coins must be on your wallet in Ethereum main net. So you must be prepared to have stable coins on main net, prefferably the right ones, so you don’t waste money on GAS for swapping stable coins

1 Like

in case you missed out while reading the WSB Yolo Stonks ETP : “Note- Balancer is porting to BSC and expected to be live on BSC by June/July. ETP’s will exist on Ethereum first and BSC when available there”

5 Likes

Although I’ve read it atleast 4 times … I missed this one :open_mouth:
That’s great news for saving a lot of extra Gas!

4 Likes

Good discussion and I appreciate the Balancer information. Cheers.

3 Likes

I see that BUSD is a reward for staking UFARM on Unifarm. How sick would that be if that could full circle be used to buy ETPs!

BUSD/WSB ----> WSB -----> UniFarm Staking ------> Earn UFARM et al -------> Stake UFARM -------> Earn BUSD ------> BUSD to purchase ETP

It just sounds fun and a good way to diversify BUSD!

1 Like