Single Asset WSB. FEE

This happened! The trading platform “Single Asset WSB” was shown to the people! But I’m not happy :frowning:
The average fee is $ 6 per transaction. 100$ - 6%, 1 000$ - 0.6%, 10 000$ - 0.06%
My broker charges me 0.06% per trade. Regardless of the amount.
I understand that its Ethereum. Ethereum is an expensive network. But I’ll think
Good luck everyone

P.S. And further. I do not know how much of the fee will be received by the project treasury. I want to know it

Hopefully after few days GAS prices are gonna go down and so the fees.

1 Like

I know you understand that the transaction costs is part of Ethereum, but there is some positivity coming down the road with EIP 1559 potentially decreasing gas fees partially (due August 4th) and with ETH 2.0 likely resulting in a major decrease in gas fees (due 2022 or so).

As for your question about the fees going to the treasury, that is currently set at .5%. The team has more information on this here: WSB DApp — Utility and Fees explained | by WallStreetBets DApp | Jul, 2021 | Medium

FloppyDrive

2 Likes

Thanks. I know about London and ETH 2.0
But my current situation makes me unhappy. I want to live now, not in a wonderful future :slight_smile:
About fee. I think there is some other scheme here. This is not a native product and not a BSC. I think it depends on the contract with Mirror Finance

1 Like

Why isn’t it on BSC? Just wondering…

They need more time I think

Frankly, BSC is so centralized you may as well use an exchange at that point. Binance is also already in legal trouble right now.

1 Like

Calm your tits! On the platform it says Polygon is coming soon. That’ll bring it down to just a few cents, Polygon is awesome and transitioning to it shouldn’t take very long!

1 Like

Why wasn’t this launched on polygon and BSC before ETH??

1 Like

fees?? I would suggest waiting for matic, very important question

1 Like

Because there was a ready-made solution at ETH, in my opinion. Mirror.finance

2 Likes

And Balancer was only on ETH main net and just recently they ported to Polygon.

2 Likes

The way the tech works, you kinda got to get it right on the main net first, and Mirror is still moving liquidity to Polygon right now anyways.

1 Like

A bit funny :). London deployed - fee x2 :))))