The bullish longterm case for WSB DAPP - THE COMMUNITY

WSB DAPP has been created not long ago - but what is the difference to all the other projects on pancakeswap / binance smart chain or crypto in general?

The first thing, we know for sure is, that this project and the team around it are absolutely legit. Not only do we all thrive for the same goal: making money while we all form a project alongside with our believs through this absolutely gorgeous way of governance.

You have to realize that the core of this project is, that it will be completely community driven. You have the voting right in your hand.

YOU HAVE A VOICE

• How do you want our portfolio to diversified?
  • Do you want that some of the supply will be burned?
  • Which kind of marketing do you wish for?
  • Do we want to implement airdrops and crossovers with other projects?
  • Do you want to stake the token itself without having to fear impermanent loss?
  • Do you want to provide liquidity and accept the risk of an IL but for a higher reward?

The list continue but what i want you to realize: We are so early and have such smart and open minded creators and team members that you can really change this project in some way by supporting and/or creating new mechanics/ideas.

Also, if you find criticism or bad language from other people in whatever community, just help them to understand this project in a kind way and be here to help.

Let’s use this thread to accumulate some ideas and let’s brainstorm about our possibilities.

I’ll make a first step:

• Once NFT’s are enabled easily on a fitting platform on binance smart chain i will create a unique collection that will revolve around WSB DAPP and WSB itself.

• By June i will publish a more in depth article about WSB DAPP, after collecting some more feedback, questions and developments from this website, our amazing telegram community and reddit itself.

We are lucky to being this able and i am happy to share this journey with you guys.

Best regards
Umbas.Art

11 Likes

Thanks! Well written post.

We look forward to fan art/memes. It’s become a clear core driver of the space, and keeps us sane. I think with the stress of life and markets we all need to smile and laugh at something.

Right now we’ll get the first vote out of the way, where we’re doing our best to make the first ETP democratic and open minded. Hence, we realize the interaction between voting, and product, step 1. This establishes a core for the DAO and interactions. You’re right ultimately users will steer the ship through voting.

4 Likes

im here for long term. :blush:

1 Like

I’m also here long term, this project is great and has BIG potential! Let’s go together with :gem: :raised_hand:

Love it!

My No.1 request is for TikTok and Twitter marketing / promotions. I have barely seen any mentions of $WSB on either. If all the memecoins can make such great use of those platforms, then we can too. Having an amazing product should make it particularly easy to get some momentum, surely?!

Can’t wait to see your NFTs. The only three NFTs I own are WSB themed. One of which I minted myself (took an age to figure out - lol.)

4 Likes

I’m here long term as well. I think the project is novel and worth some backing. I don’t have a ton of income to throw in at this time but I figured I’d support anyway. What I worry about in the long run is all the negative sentiment around the other WSB coins. Plus the fact that the majority of people on reddit and a good proportion of comments on youtube think this is a giant rug pull. If something could be done to change that thinking it might go a long way. Most of the circle jerking on reddit doesn’t trust Jamie. I don’t care much either way because I’m not loyal to any brand. Just the one that delivers on what I hope or expect. That gripe aside and my meager contribution, just floating this out there.

• How do you want our portfolio to diversified?
    Future State could there be multiple? One high risk/reward, one using some sort of portfolio theory so steady or like a S&P 500 and one YOLO filled with meme?

• Do you want that some of the supply will be burned?
    indifferent

• Which kind of marketing do you wish for?
    While I understand the importance of marketing the cost of doing so can eat through investments so I would hope to strike a balance between cost and attention. As I mentioned above I think it would be better to not feed into the idea that this is just a shit/meme coin, as that is not a bullish long term strategy in my mind

• Do we want to implement airdrops and crossovers with other projects?
    I’m indifferent on this as well

• Do you want to stake the token itself without having to fear impermanent loss?
    I would personally. While I understand that the reason for the High APY is to try and help mitigate the risk of impermanent loss I think a lot of people are confused about how it works. It would be one less thing to worry about but I also get the other side of it where it creates opportunities to make additional cash.

• Do you want to provide liquidity and accept the risk of an IL but for a higher reward?
    I think the option should be out there for those who are hungry for risk.

All said what the fuck do I know though I am a smooth brain ape.

1 Like

Great vision there. Will be awesome if we can get more global by building a team with community members from across the globe. I’m up to volunteer my time along with a bunch of other friends. We are all long WSB. Very excited that we got in so early. Let us know if you need a hand with anything. We would certainly want to grow WSB’s presence in Aus …word of mouth for now!

1 Like

There are already many different language WSB TG groups - Chinese, Korean, Philippines, Russian, Spanish, German.

Will be great to add more!

Aus group - get one started!!

1 Like