Vote Discussion What Stonks Do Apes Want On WSBDApp?

The time has come, Apes!

9 stonks are available to trade — and the development team is ready to add more!

Before we organize a vote… let’s collaborate on a big wishlist of stocks that our community is interested in converting into stonks.

Have at it. Reply to this post with any number of stocks that you personally would like to see made available as a stonk at stonks.wsbdapp.com

We will then collate the suggestions into a community vote.

While we can’t add everything fast we will take this to our partners and work to try and get these added. Adding a synthetic stocks takes a couple of steps, particularly liquidity but we want to know which to focus on.

Please limit to 5 equities if you can

7 Likes

I know almost nothing about stocks but would throw out there:

• Facebook
• Accenture
• Wipro

Then something out of India, HK, South Korea and/or China (but I don’t know what? - Honda, Samsung, ??) - to prove the international (no restriction) aspect of the ETP’s.

Sorry not my forte but very interested to see how this develops… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Completely agree about the international stonks angle. I will respond later with some detailed suggestions, but we DEFINITELY need to showcase the USP of this by putting international, hard to buy stonks on here :100::rocket::partying_face:

4 Likes

Here are my ideas.

Nestle SA
Daimler AG
LVMH
SHOPIFY
Nintendo
Oriental Land Company (Owns Tokyo Disney)

3 Likes

There are some enticing Aussie mining projects going on at present, including (but not limited to) Vulcan Energy’s (VUL.ASX) expansion and marketing in Germany, Novonix (NVX.ASX) signing a deal with Philips, and Tempus Resources (TMR.ASX) finding a “bonanza” gold deposit. New Zealand’s companies haven’t recovered from Covid yet, so their national airline (AIR.NZ) and some associated booking businesses like Serko (SKO.NZ) are still trading well below pre-Covid levels.

Not sure if you’re looking offshore at the moment, though…

2 Likes

MCD, NKE, PAH3.

kjoiyi7utuytuytiuyt

2 Likes

I want to see high beta stonks that are either topical or meme stocks. My hope is by having more of these stonks available, there will be more opportunities to take advantage of an existing arb opportunity - stemming from the fact that stonks trade 24/7 and normal stocks don’t. If bullish news or positive earnings report comes in after hours, I can buy the stonks before the markets open… Profit!

I nominate $HOOD

12 Likes

LCID
Lucid Group Inc

QS
Quantumscape Corp

PCRFY
Panasonic Corp

1 Like

Hi, my favorits.

NIO
RBLX
PLUG
PLTR

1 Like

Robinhood, NIO, BioNano, Palantir, Alibaba, Samsung.

1 Like

ASML Holding NV - The company that make the machines that manufacture semiconductors

Coinbase

Virgin Galactic

2 Likes

Nifty50
Kse100
Xiaomi Corp

2 Likes

I dont know the specific stocks I’d like to see other than those already mentioned. Then I’m in the UK where its easy to buy most listings.
I do like the idea though of the tie in with WSB. So my question would be if something like GME came around again, how quickly can a stonk be available to trade via the UI? Thats key for me to getting wider participation and allowing people to get in on squeezes etc.

1 Like

$GME
$AMC
$HOOD
$PTON
$WISH
$COIN
$NIO
$PLTR
$BABA
Samsung, other international stocks

Frozen concentrate OJ futures… I should say you can suggest any asset not confined to just stocks

5 Likes

I would like to see the following:

MSTR
RBLX
PLTR
COIN
HOOD

LFG!

2 Likes

How about

Nvidia
amd
tesla

3 Likes

I would really like to have TBT or TTT so I can short treasuries on the blockchain, lol!

2 Likes

I was thinking a few crypto based stonks like coinbase, hut 8 mining, microstrategy? Tbh its not my field at all the returns on microstrategy seem in line with btc, as with mining companies. Definitely long term hodl plays btc will only go up overtime who knows where that will be by 2022. My gut feeling over the next few years these stocks will take off especially coinbase. Just my 2 cents

1 Like

Excellent idea and $HOOD is a no brainer.

All the meme type stocks should go up ASAP - anything from $COIN and $MSRT, through to $BTC mining stocks, cannabis stocks, FAANGs, all of $GME and the short squeeze names etc.

And ideally I think short tokens for names that are going to lose to the structural changes happening, such as oil and traditional banks etc.

2 Likes

Commodity futures would be immense.

3 Likes